Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch
How the West Is Won
What it is
An all-inclusive, all-luxury dude ranch on 30,000 acres of Wyoming’s Platte River Valley.
What it isn't
Urban. You’ll be miles from the nearest Starbucks, but with our extraordinary Executive Pastry Chef providing daily fresh baked goods, you won’t miss it.
What we think
The pioneers who settled in this valley in the 1800’s wouldn’t believe its latter-day amenities: guests can shoot clays, hunt everything from moose to mountain lion, fly-fish for rainbow trout (this is an Orvis Endorsed Lodge) and ride horses on 50 miles of trails…the list goes on. But even John Wayne may have opted for the indoorsy pursuits, such as an herb-infused massage (what else?). The 41 homestead-inspired rooms have a cabin-like vibe—if the cabin were inhabited by Ralph Lauren. You can expect glimmering twig chandeliers and fireplaces along with buffalo plaid upholstery.
You're here because
You want an authentic ranch experience providing your family and friends with luxury and adventures of a lifetime.
Sitting by a potbelly stove in your cabin, you feel exactly the way Butch Cassidy must have felt after a long day in the saddle—though the Wild Bunch probably didn’t wear ultra-plush bathrobes or tuck themselves between 400-thread-count sheets.
Restaurants & Bars
- Trailhead Great Room - The Trailhead Great Room offers an opulent setting for memorable meals, and family-style feasts served in a fun and festive setting
- The Pioneer Kitchen – One of our newest venues with an upscale-casual ambiance features a wellness-forward menu with a variety of appetizers, salads, and mains.
- The Cheyenne Club – Located at the Farm with an upscale fine dining atmosphere offering seed-to-table menus you can enjoy with wine from our 30,000-bottle deep cellar.
- Teppanyaki Garden – Another of our newest culinary venues. Experience hibachi-style displays featuring our exceptional ranch-raised wagyu beef.
- Creekside Dinner Camp - The epitome of ranch-style dining. Sit along the banks of Brush Creek and enjoy a peaceful meal outdoors among the nature you seek. Enjoy activities, roping lessons, and roasting marshmallows.
- Falcon Peak Overlook - A captivating natural setting for special events
- The Saloon - Old-fashioned fun in our authentic Western saloon
Blissfully remote—75 miles from Laramie (Laradise, per the locals), and a 3.5-hour drive from Denver. The lodge is neighbors with Saratoga Hot Springs and Medicine Bow National Forest.